    info. Example the blue under lined text on the System restore window saying
    How do I choose a restore point I get a message saying Internet explorer
    cannot download / from Windows. How can I get these links to work?

    Guest, May 1, 2007

    dean-dean Guest

    Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. Type
    "regsvr32 msxml3.dll" (no quotes), and press Enter on your keyboard.

    Or, try the fix offered at this site (under "Fix Windows Vista Help and
    Support"):

    http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/kmkenney/archive/2006/11/25/fix-windows-vista-help-and-support.aspx

    The fix re-associates the .xml file type to its default settings in the
    registry. A recent installation of a program may have "stolen" the .xml
    association.

    dean-dean, May 1, 2007

    Many thanks, That worked fine

    Guest, May 1, 2007