    Is there a way to do an #include type thing in vb.net? I have a couple of
    constants and I want to be able to have all my controls take those constants
    from one spot.

    Altman, Oct 8, 2004

  2. "Altman" <> schrieb:
    > Is there a way to do an #include type thing in vb.net?

    No.

    Add the constants to a module, so they will be imported automatically...

    --
    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]
    <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], Oct 8, 2004

  3. Altman

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Altman

    Yes of course using OOP is nothing more than consequently including parts
    you made before and reusing them. (In your case the most easy one is a
    shared class)

    So make your class and use it.

    I hope this helps

    Cor