    the envelope has been added to the document.

    Please help!

    Joan

    Joan, Apr 22, 2008

  2. Joan

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Recent feedback suggests that this can occur if you have added a
    header/footer to the normal template. In any case renaming the normal
    template normal.dotm to normal.dotm.old should fix it.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

    Graham Mayor, Apr 23, 2008

  3. Joan

    Joan Guest

    This is a "virgin" install of Word 2007. The Normal template has not been
    changed in any way. Still, I renamed as suggested. Still getting the darned
    message. Safe mode running of Word still produces message.

    Joan, Apr 23, 2008
  4. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Anwering my own post here.

    Renaming my user profile fixed the problem. Deleting the normal template
    did not work, nor did uninstalling and reinstalling.

    Joan

    Joan, May 1, 2008
  5. Joan

    elitlh

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joan,

    Your solution of renaming the user profile was a wonderful idea. I created a new user profile and my problem of printing envelopes was fixed.

    Thank you very much.

    Roberta

    elitlh, Apr 12, 2009