    attachment and don't really want to send a blank page. I realize if I were
    printing, I could just print the first 2 pages.Still, tht doesn't explain why
    it happens (it's not the first time). I believe I'm using Word 2000.

    Tampacate, Oct 8, 2008

  2. A lot of things can cause a blank page, and the cure depends on which of
    those things is to blame.

    First thing to do is to display the non-printing characters by clicking on
    the ¶ button in your Standard toolbar. Then look for page breaks, section
    breaks, or extra paragraph markers at the end of your document. Delete them,
    and your phantom page should disappear.

    I hope this helps.

    Fred

    Idaho Word Man, Oct 9, 2008