    what do I need to do so the blank rows will print?
    thanks very much for any help.
    Go Tribe.

    cvfc the dj, Mar 29, 2008

  2. cvfc the dj

    Pete_UK Guest

    Are you printing gridlines or borders for those empty cells? If not,
    then nothing will show on the printout.

    If you are, then all you need to do is make your print area larger.
    Highlight the cells that you want to print (including the blanks) and
    click on File | Print Area | Set Print Area.

    Now if you do File | Print Preview you can see what the effect will
    be.

    Hope this helps.

    Pete

    On Mar 29, 2:23 pm, cvfc the dj <cvfc the

    Pete_UK, Mar 29, 2008

  3. cvfc the dj

    Jim May Guest

    include such in your page setup print area, maybe?

    Jim May, Mar 29, 2008
  4. You could change the print area.

    In xl2003, you can:
    Select the area to print
    File|print area|set print area

    But if you want to just let excel determine the print range, you could put
    something in the bottom right corner.

    I like to use a formula that makes the cell look empty:
    =""

    It's enough for me to notice and remember why it's there.

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Mar 29, 2008
  5. In article <>, Pete_UK <> wrote:
    >Are you printing gridlines or borders for those empty cells? If not,
    >then nothing will show on the printout.
    >
    >If you are, then all you need to do is make your print area larger.
    >Highlight the cells that you want to print (including the blanks) and
    >click on File | Print Area | Set Print Area.
    >
    >Now if you do File | Print Preview you can see what the effect will
    >be.

    Alternatively, you could put a small (or maybe an unprintable ?) character
    in the cell you want it to print to. I use a "." for this.

    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 2, 2008
  6. cvfc the dj

    GS Guest

    GS, Aug 31, 2011