    is to re-size the box but this makes the Form look unbalanced. Microsoft
    Excel allows alignment both horizontally AND Vertically, surely MS Access can
    do the same.

    ChrisTazJones, Jul 16, 2009

  2. Afraid you're not going to like this, but there's no such capability built
    into Access.

    If it were possible, Stephen Lebans would have code to do it at his site,
    but a quick check at http://www.lebans.com/toc.htm didn't reveal anything.

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele

    Douglas J. Steele, Jul 16, 2009

  3. Re: In Access how do you get text in Forms to align Top/Center/Bot

    Thanks for your reply. You are right, I don't like it (LOL) but it is the
    reply I was expecting. Once again, thanks for taking the time to answer.

    ChrisTazJones, Jul 16, 2009