  1. jobhunter

    jobhunter Guest

    filling in a job application form online, and i cant type inside the tick boxes

    jobhunter, Jan 7, 2008

  2. jobhunter

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    It could be that the person who created the form didn't know what they were
    doing. Contact the company who owns the application and inform them.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    ~~~~~
    How to ask a question
    http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

    JoAnn Paules, Jan 8, 2008

  3. Ordinarily you check boxes in a form by clicking them with the mouse or
    pressing the space bar.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jan 8, 2008
  4. jobhunter

    M.Hagger

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    It could be that they haven't protected the document and therefore it won't of activated properly as a form.

    Depending on how they want you to submit your application this is something you can normally fix yourself. Go to view and then toolbars and open the one for forms. The far right button, with the padlock on, should be highlighted. If it isn't then click on it to protect the document (the other buttons should now be greyed out). This should active the form so that hitting tab goes between the required fields that need filling in, and hitting space on boxes or clicking on them with the mouse will cross them.

    M.Hagger, Mar 22, 2010