    2003's contacts, but cannot do so. Anyone know how this is done? Many
    thanx!

    James

    JustMe, Jan 7, 2007

  2. JustMe <> wrote:

    > I exported my mom-in-law's contacts from Outlook Express (OE) into the
    > *.wab file it offered me. I've tried to import this file into Outlook
    > 2003's contacts, but cannot do so. Anyone know how this is done?
    > Many thanx!

    You can't import a WAB file into Outlook. You must have Outlook and Outlook
    Express both configured on the same machine, with utlook Express configured
    to use those addresses and then import the address from within Outlook with
    File>Import and Export>Import Internet Mail and Addresses.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Jan 7, 2007