Importing data from Website - Newbie

Reaction score
Hello all,

I know there are many similar post that sound like this. But its just that i cant figure out the simplest why to do it.
1. the website http://www.theocc.com/webapps/flex-reports
2. data from the website needed to be downloaded into excell

the catch
1. the report is not auto generated. user will need to pick the date from pull down box

if i try normal data import from many guides, it seems that the excel can not pull it, saying it is invalid. Please help me.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to programming, as I think you'll need to use some VB script to get this working :).

Reaction score
thanx Evan. from the amount of time taken, till today, i think this gonna need some pretty nasty coding.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
thanx Evan. from the amount of time taken, till today, i think this gonna need some pretty nasty coding.

Wouldn't say nasty coding, not sure how your site is done, is the info been pulled from sql servers ?

Reaction score
the thing is that i want to pull daily report from the website and import it into excell. its a redundant job for me to go in the website interface everyday to input the criteria and to be able to obtain the data. i think it is a SQL server. im not quite familiar with the jargon. i hv been trying to do some basic import data from website that is available in the excel, but the outcome is very disapointing - not to be able to publish the data in excel.

Ask a Question