Importing 2003 outlook .pst file into Outlook 2002

I share several computers and at times need to import both my inbox and
contacts and appointments into my laptop which has Outlook 2002 from my
desktop which runs Outlook 2002. I receieve an error message cannot import
..pst file because of not compatible with this version personal folders
information services. Anyone know of a fix or an email program which will
import both versions.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Can't be done. That's why importing and exporting is a such a poor choice
for transferring Outlook data.
You must instead use the File > New > Outlook data file in Outlook 2003 to
create a PST file in the old format.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]