    how?
    tia,
    mcnewsxp

    mcnews, Mar 6, 2012

  2. On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:56:00 -0800 (PST), mcnews <>
    wrote:

    >i need to import a table into ms access from ms access. there will only be one table, but i can't rely on the name of the table being the same each time the report is executed.
    >how?
    >tia,
    >mcnewsxp

    Take a look at the Tabledefs collection in the source database. It will have
    entries for the essential systems tables, all with names starting with MSys; I
    presume you want what's left over.
    --

    John W. Vinson [MVP]
    Microsoft's replacements for these newsgroups:

    John W. Vinson, Mar 6, 2012