    ---
    don ward <>
    ward

    don ward, Mar 13, 2005

  2. don ward

    CBFalconer Guest

    don ward wrote:

    > Im running win 98se and one of my programs after a system crash
    > the window image is to big for the screen.
    >
    > I cant get to the right bottom corner to resize it... now what
    > do i do ??? how do i resize an image that i cant get to the
    > corner of ???

    ALT-space.

    --
    Chuck F () ()

    CBFalconer, Mar 13, 2005

  3. don ward

    Jon Danniken Guest

    "don ward" wrote:

    > Im running win 98se and one of my programs after a system crash the
    > window image is to big for the screen.
    >
    > I cant get to the right bottom corner to resize it... now what do i do
    > ??? how do i resize an image that i cant get to the corner of ???
    >
    > its a program i use all time and im dead in water

    What happens when you right click on the application's entry in the taskbar
    and click on "Restore" or "Maximize"? You could also try "Move" (after
    "Restore") and move the window around with your cursor keys until you can
    access the corner.

    Jon

    Jon Danniken, Mar 13, 2005