Windows XP If you have a network and like a GUI to control it Tridia is a must have....

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
I use this to remote control my network systems ,is a cross platform remote desktop system ,I use it to control my 98 ,me,and linux systems on my lan,and I dont even have monitors hooked to these systems.I just thought I would let anyone in on this who didnt know about it.The best part of it is that its totally FREE.

http://www.tridiavnc.com/

wildone

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, thats great for a free bit of software! I've got 3 PC's on my LAN, one my sisters, and another a laptop... Good for giving people a scare though ;)

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
well ,you can even use it over the net ,but I wouldnt recommend it for anything other then broadband.Its password protected also and can only be started by a shortcut placed on your desktop ,but on my lan PC's ,I just added the server side to my startup so it boots with the pc ,just to save myself some trouble ,hey what can I say ,I am just a bit lazy ;).

wildone

Ask a Question