    seem fine since I was able to ping outside. I even try to disabke
    firewall and that not even help. I could connect from Safemode with
    Network. So how do I solve this problem.

    Louie Pham, Aug 25, 2009

  2. Louie Pham

    Malke Guest

    Louie Pham wrote:

    > IE8 or Chrome unable to connect to Internet, and network connection
    > seem fine since I was able to ping outside. I even try to disabke
    > firewall and that not even help. I could connect from Safemode with
    > Network. So how do I solve this problem.

    If you can connect to the outside world in Safe Mode With Networking,
    something you have running in Regular Mode is preventing the connection. It
    could be malware or something legitimate. The first thing to do is make sure
    your computer is completely virus/malware-free so you know you are working
    from a clean base:

    If the computer was infected, cleaning it up may solve the issue and you'll
    be done. Otherwise the next step is to do clean-boot troubleshooting to
    determine what program/process is preventing Internet access in Regular
    Mode.

    How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista -
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;929135

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP
    Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

    Malke, Aug 25, 2009

  3. Louie Pham

    Louie Pham Guest

    On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 04:49:04 -0700, Malke <>
    wrote:

    >If the computer was infected, cleaning it up may solve the issue and you'll
    >be done. Otherwise the next step is to do clean-boot troubleshooting to
    >determine what program/process is preventing Internet access in Regular
    >Mode.
    >
    >How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista -
    >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;92913

    I already try clean boot but that not help. I will try other step
    next.

    Louie Pham, Aug 25, 2009