    of all spyware yet it keeps closing.
    can anyone help?

    thank you.

    Abdul, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Abdul

    Ray Guest

    Go to Tools, Internet Options, Settings and see if the
    pointer for "Amount of disk space in use" has moved to
    zero. If it has then move the pointer to the right, if it
    has not, then click OK and clik on delete files. Chances
    are that you have not got enough space left for the files.
    Can you send some feedback, thanks.

    Antivirus
    >completely updated and there were no viruses found. I ran
    >adaware and spybot search and destory and cleaned my

    system

    Ray, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Abdul

    H Leboeuf Guest

    From previous posts, unedited.

    Whenever I enter page setup in Internet Explore,Internet explorer closes
    down with no error messages

    Hi all, I am a technician who has seen this problem a few times. I
    have found the systems to be infected with the SobigF virus. Symantec
    has a removal tool if you go to:
    http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    ===========

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811812
    Internet Explorer Quits When You Visit a Web Page That Uses an XSL Transform
    and Window.name Property

    ++++++++++++++

    IE 6.

    Try this: Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Browsing
    Uncheck the Enable 3rd party browser extensions

    If this clears your problem then find out who the culprit is with these
    tools.

    Let AD-Aware Scan your system for advertising Spyware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com

    or:

    SpyBot-S&D
    http://security.kolla.de/

    p.s Reset the 3rd party browser setting.

    ============

    From: "Dan" <>
    Sender: "Dan" <>
    with or without a persons facelink page closes my browser >window?

    Tools/internet options/advanced/Microsoft VM
    ....only tick the JIT compiler box and leave the Java boxes un checked
    (default)
    when running Win 95 IE 5.5, else the browser window closes.
    Same thing for IE 6, confirmed.

    ==========

    --

    Henri Leboeuf