IE problem with Javascript window.open? HELP

Reaction score
I am going crazy... I have a website I'm maintaining/developing and have a problem on only Internet Explorer 6.0 with Windows XP SP 2. (I am current.) It's not bad if it is just me having the problem, but my customers are having the problem too with this same browser/OS.

Trying to put up a "pull-down" window that is populated dynamically. It works fine for some of the windows, but not all. It appears to "freeze" or "do nothing" - but that nasty little yellow warning sign pops up and says "error on page" and the details show "invalid argument" char 2, line xx. For the life of me, I cannot figure this out...been struggling with it today.

Tried running a registry rebuild command - that did not fix it.

Of course the code works fine on all other browsers, but unfortunately, our users are primarily IE 6.0 Windows XP users...

HELP!!! Please

Reaction score
Im not a webmaster, but if I was I would put a link to download Firefox, and other safe GPL browsers. IE is crap I didnt know so many people still use it.

I know ya want all browsers to work, but crap in crap out. What happened to the Mozzlia version of IE cause that would solve a lot of problems.

Ask a Question