IE delays after loading web page...

M

Marc

Just as of lately...IE progress bar waits at the very end for approx.
another 30 seconds or so and does not allow you to click a link until then
obviously, even though the page appears loaded.

Now...I am running windows XP....I did download the latest update for IE as
suggested by the ISP technician....and reloaded without success. I even went
as far as doing a system restore without success....

Any suggestions how I can get around this
problem?....appreciated...Marc...this is very frustrating....It looks solely
like a browser issue.

G

Marc

Having same issue. please let me know if you get a solution. Mine started yesterday. Reloaded IE and system restore didn't fix it either.

(e-mail address removed)

G

Hey Guys,

Me too. Just started this past Friday. Tried system restore and no luck. Could it be most recent automatic update by Microsoft? Slow slows down that cable connection to wait thirty secobds for every page to load. Let me know any solution. Thanks.

----- Todd wrote: ----

Marc

Having same issue. please let me know if you get a solution. Mine started yesterday. Reloaded IE and system restore didn't fix it either.

(e-mail address removed)

G

After two days of screwing with this problem, and getting no help from microsoft without paying for tech advice, and wasting my time and high speed cable connection, I found the solution. I downloaded Netscape 7.1 and everything works fine. Fast as ever and it's free. Better to make your own road than follow that well worn path. You delete it and go on.

Ask a Question