iBuyPower Noctis Intel Z97

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
eTeknix have been taking a look at the iBuyPower Noctis Intel Z97 gaming system, which features an Intel i7 4790K, an EVGA Superclocked GTX 980, 16GB of DDR3 1600, and a 240GB SSD set inside a NZXT Noctus 450 case.

I found through my testing that this is a great system for the gamer who is looking for the best bang for their buck component-wise. The CPU and GPU are both very fast and will come in handy when playing games that require a bit more power, or playing older or less demanding games at very high frame rates. The new Noctis case that iBuypower has is ideal because of the great looks, ease of access, great cable management features, and plenty of room to expand. The case doesn’t have an optical drive bay which makes the front of the cases look even better, and it really isn’t a problem. I have not needed an optical drive in my systems for years, and if you do want one an external portable Blu-Ray burner is very affordable. The case will also be accommodating with any future upgrades users may want to do – from drives to graphics cards there is plenty of room for adding in items with the Noctis case.

iBuyPower-Noctis-Intel-Z97-Review-33.jpg

Read more at eTeknix

Ask a Question