I want to shuffle my slides in a PowerPoint presentation.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Jun 1, 2007.

    I want my (500+) slides to run randomly or "shuffle" for my PowerPoint
    presentation (like my desktop picture screen saver) .

    Guest, Jun 1, 2007

    Kathy Jacobs Guest

    Check out this add-in from Tushar Mehta:
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/powerpoint/randomslideshow/

    --
    Kathy Jacobs, Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint
    Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint
    Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

    I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
    if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

    Kathy Jacobs, Jun 1, 2007

  3. "Kathy Jacobs" <> wrote in news:FC76AC9D-CC34-4C15-
    :

    > Check out this add-in from Tushar Mehta:
    > http://www.tushar-mehta.com/powerpoint/randomslideshow/

    Tushar's add-in is almost certainly the right solution for you. If it is
    not, check out this FAQ entry for some alternatives:

    Randomize the order of a PowerPoint presentation
    http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00429.htm

    --David
    --
    David M. Marcovitz