I saved my work but can not find any saved documents where is it?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word New Users' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2006.

    Guest, Mar 27, 2006

  2. If I tell you, will you tell me where my car keys are?

    Actually, Word documents can be easier. First, try opening Word and looking
    under the File Menu. Anything at the bottom of the menu?

    You can search using Windows Explorer. Press the F3 button. Under More
    options you can cut your search down to a given date range and type of file.
    It helps if you know the name you used.
    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.