V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
...a curry tonight! :drool:

Dunno why, just been craving one all day... :thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Went out for a curry night last night. There's a place in Whitechapel called Curry in a hurry. £7.99 all you can eat. Lets just say I ate so much I didn't need breakfast or lunch today :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had 3 in the past 7 days... :lol:

Yum yum yum yum :D. Started to use the slow cooker for some of the recipes as it gets the lamb nice and tender.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
That sounds like a good shout V_R :thumb:

I think quad's recipe thread is in need of a good read

Reaction score
Had a great Veggie Curry whilst away on a course in the North East on Monday.
Really nice, well cooked and spiced, a real joy to eat and with a pint of spitfire.:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
That sounds like a good shout V_R :thumb:

I think quad's recipe thread is in need of a good read

What do you fancy? Tell me and I will make sure to update the thread with requests from all! :nod:

There are a few curry recipes already posted but if there is one I missed out and you like to try, I will come up with a good recipe.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Oh hey, a wee Ruby Murray, magic our kid :)

I think curry has been my favourite meal since I was about sixteen years old. Lamb & Spinach my favourite, there's this fabulous sleazy looking takeaway by Clapham North tube station that does the most superb version..... hold up, I'm dribbling :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
What do you fancy? Tell me and I will make sure to update the thread with requests from all! :nod:

There are a few curry recipes already posted but if there is one I missed out and you like to try, I will come up with a good recipe.

Any chance of a pasanda? My girlfriend has a real thing for them and it's much nicer than a korma, used to get an amazing one from a place near her uni. I've done the odd mad dash round the m25 to get one when she was craving it but they've now closed down :cry:

Also, a guy i used to work with was telling me about a curry with boiled eggs in it? Never got the recipe off of him but it did sound really good

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lentil curry is often served with sliced boiled eggs, I have a recipe for a simple lentil curry recipe that I've been making for around 35 years, it yummy. If you want me to post it in Quad's cookery bookery thread then I will.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I will post the two recipes, Eggs Curry and Palak Ghost (Lamb with spinach) in the cookbookery as Flops says ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Lentil curry is often served with sliced boiled eggs, I have a recipe for a simple lentil curry recipe that I've been making for around 35 years, it yummy. If you want me to post it in Quad's cookery bookery thread then I will.

Sounds good flopps

Quad :thumb: they both sound very nice, will have to do some hunting for the ingredients and have a crack at the weekend

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I had my curry btw, no i didn't make it, takeaway FTW! :D

It was good, i felt fat. :eek:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Any chance of a pasanda?

Also, a guy i used to work with was telling me about a curry with boiled eggs in it? Never got the recipe off of him but it did sound really good

Will surely post a good recipe of Pasanda, as for boiled eggs curry I have posted that so check it out ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score

Please do!:D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This is addressed to all who posted on this thread: How many of you have actually prepared dishes from my cookbook thread? Just curious

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This is addressed to all who posted on this thread: How many of you have actually prepared dishes from my cookbook thread? Just curious

I've made some samosas (although I cheated and bought the pastry!) and the Karahi Gosht in the slow cooker a couple of times :thumb:.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lentil curry recipe now added to Quad's cookery bookery thread.

It's a very simple recipe but strangely satisfying.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
I've seen them cheers Quad :thumb:

Have just seen the onion bhaji recipe as well, I think the egg curry is on the menu for tonight maybe some bhaji's if i can find the chick pea flour in tesco

I've made the Malai curry before, was very nice indeed so i'm looking forward to this evening :drool:

Edit: such a fool :fool: i made the korma but i'm torn between the malai and the boiled egg curry, obviously got it on the brain

Last edited:

Ask a Question