    Melissa Guest

    I have already installed Microsoft word and I need to set up and email
    account so I can email letters. How do I do that?

    Melissa, Dec 21, 2007

  2. You don't set up email accounts in Word, you set them up in Outlook, Outlook
    Express, or whatever email client you have installed.

    Tom [Pepper] Willett, Dec 21, 2007

  3. Melissa

    KM Guest

    for that Melissa, u need to create an e-mail account somewhere on
    Yahoo,hotmail or msn(if u dont already have). after that u can compose
    e-mails from there. after composing the e-mail, u can use ATTACH buttons
    there to attach ur MS Word Letters with it and send to any e-mail address.

    KM, Dec 24, 2007