    asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to be
    freeware. Thanks!!
    Lisa

    Lisa, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Lisa

    ukpup Guest

    Lisa wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords typed in
    > my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind the asterisk. I
    > already have that one, and you need to have the asterisk in order to know
    > the hidden password. Some of pages I want to sign on don't show the
    > asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to be
    > freeware. Thanks!!
    > Lisa

    Cain & Able will reveal about anything you want to know. And it is
    freeware..
    http://www.oxid.it/

    pup

    ukpup, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Lisa

    ukpup Guest

    ukpup, Jun 21, 2005
  4. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

    Thank you UKpup
    Is it safe for download? Are you using it and are happy with it? Cain & Abel
    v2.7.3 released. Is this the version I have to download released on June
    10th, 2005? Thanks again!
    Have a nice day!!
    Lisa

    Lisa, Jun 21, 2005
  5. Lisa

    badgolferman Guest

    Lisa, 6/21/2005, 8:03:13 AM,
    <kfTte.117197$> wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords
    > typed in my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind
    > the asterisk. I already have that one, and you need to have the
    > asterisk in order to know the hidden password. Some of pages I want
    > to sign on don't show the asterisks. How can I find out the password?
    > The program doesn't have to be freeware. Thanks!!
    > Lisa

    For MS products:
    Protected Storage PassView
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

    --
    No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too
    seriously.

    badgolferman, Jun 21, 2005
  6. Lisa

    ukpup Guest

    Lisa,

    I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a person named
    Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches the Department of
    Justice, US Navy and others about security. I've been very happy with
    it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

    ukpup, Jun 21, 2005
  7. Lisa

    Lennart Guest

    Op 21 Jun 2005 08:13:33 -0700 schreef ukpup:

    > Lisa,
    >
    > I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a person named
    > Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches the Department of
    > Justice, US Navy and others about security. I've been very happy with
    > it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

    What's a packet guru???

    Lennart, Jun 21, 2005
  8. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

    Thank you!! This is what I was looking for.
    Lisa

    Lisa, Jun 22, 2005
  9. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

    Thank you for the info. I checked Laura's site and it is excellent. I feel
    more confident now to download the program.
    regards
    Lisa

    Lisa, Jun 22, 2005
  10. Lisa

    Franklin Guest

    On Tue 21 Jun 2005 16:13:33, ukpup wrote:

    > Lisa,
    >
    > I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a
    > person named Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches
    > the Department of Justice, US Navy and others about security.
    > I've been very happy with it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

    When I download the EXE file for "Cain & Abel v2.7.3 for Windows
    NT/2000/XP" from the link at the bottom of
    http://www.oxid.it/cain.html then (using HashCalc) I get the
    following checksums:

    MD5 - 7fee4472c350760ea3f5b5482ed0a42d
    SHA1 caae8e1279ef24201db37053b55ce4abc9af2ccd

    These are different to the checksums shown on the web page next to
    the download link:

    MD5 - 347DABD8F319A89395900298EAEBEC8B
    SHA1 - 6940ECFA2DA36605CDCA996237FB94073B560648

    Does anyone know whay this is happening?

    Franklin, Jun 23, 2005
  11. Lisa

    Mel Guest

    >On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:49:25 +0100, Franklin wrote:

    >When I download the EXE file for "Cain & Abel v2.7.3 for Windows
    >NT/2000/XP" from the link at the bottom of
    >http://www.oxid.it/cain.html then (using HashCalc) I get the
    >following checksums:
    >
    >MD5 - 7fee4472c350760ea3f5b5482ed0a42d
    >SHA1 caae8e1279ef24201db37053b55ce4abc9af2ccd
    >
    >These are different to the checksums shown on the web page next to
    >the download link:
    >
    >MD5 - 347DABD8F319A89395900298EAEBEC8B
    >SHA1 - 6940ECFA2DA36605CDCA996237FB94073B560648
    >
    >Does anyone know whay this is happening?

    Maybe an incomplete download?

    File size = 5,342,578 bytes

    Mel, Jun 23, 2005
  12. Lisa

    ukpup Guest

    A packet guru....well the best way I know to describe it is that she
    knows all the ins and outs of everything on the network wire. She can
    look at scans and can tell you what program produced whatever packet
    you're looking at.

    Lisa, glad you like it.

    pup

    ukpup, Jul 14, 2005
  13. Lisa

    handsome_aly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi lisa
    can you help me ?.. I need the programme that reveals the password behind the asterisk.
    thanx

    handsome_aly, Mar 8, 2011