    PIN NO. LAST FOUR DIGITS ARE --1165
    PL. HELP ME FOR THE PIN NUMBER, I AM DAILY USER OD K.S.A FONE.
    I AM IN SAUDI ARABIA RIYADH.(INDIAN)

    about missing pin codes, Sep 4, 2009

  2. about missing pin codes

    Tom Willett Guest

    Boy, are you in the wrong place.

    "about missing pin codes" <about missing pin
    > wrote in message
    : sir, I purchase a K.s..AFONE CARD IN THAT THE PIN NUMBER IS NOT VISIBLE
    THE
    : OTHER DETAILS OF CARD IS
    : ACCOUNT NO. 200018873333
    : SERIAL NO . 73765
    : BATCH NO . 2009080084
    : DATE OF PACK. 07-08-09
    :

    Tom Willett, Sep 4, 2009

  3. about missing pin codes

    rajaqamar

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    PL. HELP ME FOR THE PIN NUMBER, I AM DAILY USER OD K.S.A FONE.
    I AM IN SAUDI ARABIA dammam

    rajaqamar, Mar 4, 2011