    hardware change it comes back with a
    ERROR CODE 39

    Karen

    C & K, Aug 24, 2008

  2. C & K

    JF Guest

    JF, Aug 24, 2008

  3. C & K

    C & K Guest

    Still no cd-rom or anything...it just like someone has taken the cd-rom out
    of my computer

    In device manager is has a yellow question mark and in the device status it
    says it maybe corrupted or missing and the words error code 39

    Any more suggestions, i have tried system restore to no help.

    Thanks
    Karen

    C & K, Aug 25, 2008