I get the message when i run macro "enter parameter value".Solutio

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Macros' started by Guest, Aug 8, 2007.

    Guest, Aug 8, 2007

  2. 1. The big white space is where you're supposed to put your question. Simply
    putting a subject (and an incomplete one at that) makes it virtually
    impossible for anyone to know what you're asking.

    2. The name you chose (TeachMeExcel) makes me wonder whether you've posted
    in the correct place. This particular newsgroup is for questions about
    macros in Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional.
    Macros in Access are completely different than macros in Excel. If your
    question is related to Excel, I'd recommend reposting to a newsgroup related
    to Excel.

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele