    sku111 is in a winwar file I could unzip it, but not sure where to place
    contents.. its driving me insane.. any help would appreciated...

    thanks.....

    Guest, Aug 6, 2007

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866
    --
    Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

    Guest, Aug 6, 2007

    I also found the following doing a Google search:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/jonathanh/arc...when-office-update-can-t-find-sku111-cab.aspx

    Here is what to do. The files are on the Microsoft Office Professional 2003
    disk. But in order for the installer to find the files you need to allow the
    system to show hidden files, and also not hide extensions. here is how:
    1.Click Start, and then click My Computer.
    2. Click Folder Options on the Tools menu.
    3. Click the View tab.
    4. Click Show hidden files and folders under Hidden files and folders.
    5. Clear the Hide file extensions for known file typescheck box.

    Next run your office program that gives you problems. <heck the whole office
    suite does that> and then when you browse to show it the files, just select
    your cdrom/dvdrom drive where your disk is.

    Guest, Aug 6, 2007

    Thanks Jerry,
    I appreciate your time and will look at these sites more thoroughly. I did
    have a quick look the other day but I thought they were related to finding
    the file rather than not being able to access it.... but they do talk about
    access problems and wrong discs..... thanks again

    Anthony........ cheers

    Guest, Aug 7, 2007