    laptop and the uninstall info is not there. I want to
    install 98 from safe mode but keep getting errors. Any
    pointers?

    marc, Jul 6, 2003

  2. marc

    Nicholas Guest

    How to Uninstall Windows XP and Revert to a Previous Operating System
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303661

    How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to Partition or Repartition a Hard Disk
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;255867

    1. Delete the Windows XP partition.
    2. Create a new partition.
    3. Format the new partition FAT32.