i can't open cmd !!!

Reaction score
i have windows XP SP2 & once i'm trying to open cmd it gives me the report shown in the picture "The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator " !!!
i heard that there is a way to solve this problem with editing something in the registry or something but i don't know how, so can anybody help me, best regards ...

Attachments

• cmd.JPG
    cmd.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry i can't help you, suggest you will need to contact your Systems Administator for more advice.:thumb:

Reaction score
mobilagy said:
The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator/QUOTE]

Can you login as Administrator? If so try doing that and see if you can run CMD.

Reaction score
thnx for all how tried to help but it's my personal PC & i already logging in as administrator :confused: :(
wallbash.gif
!!!

Reaction score
I Googled `he command prompt has been disabled by your administrator' and got 843,000 hits. Have a look at this page and see if it helps:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/disablecmd.htm

Standard warning! If you do edit the Registry then be sure to back it up first so if any thing goes wrong you can restore your computer system..

Reaction score
MalcolmW said:
I Googled `he command prompt has been disabled by your administrator' and got 843,000 hits. Have a look at this page and see if it helps:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/disablecmd.htm

Standard warning! If you do edit the Registry then be sure to back it up first so if any thing goes wrong you can restore your computer system..

great thnx
happywave.gif
, it really helps & i have fixed the problem :)

Ask a Question