Windows Vista i cant install update Nivida geforce 6150se bforce 430

Reaction score
i cant install update Nivida geforce 6150se bforce 430 I have tried evrything , I cant even roll back becasue the option isnt there . I an showing a screen shot of what I have installed and if you look at the dates they are different and the versions are different in the update as well as the device manager. need help bad I have IE 7 and vista home basic.. thank you if yu can help even if I try to update to IE * it says you dont have permissions.

Attachments

• ie8 warning.jpg
    ie8 warning.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 226
  • my driver nvdia.jpg
    my driver nvdia.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 240

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
well ... I dunno why you want to install the nVidia drivers, I would, however, go here and check ... and, I would certainly install the Service Pack before anything else. :)

In Windows Home Basic, any version basic, I'd not bother with IE, it is probably overly complicated for Windows Basic ... I'd install an alternative browser.

:user:

Reaction score
well ... I dunno why you want to install the nVidia drivers, I would, however, go here and check ... and, I would certainly install the Service Pack before anything else. :)

In Windows Home Basic, any version basic, I'd not bother with IE, it is probably overly complicated for Windows Basic ... I'd install an alternative browser.

:user:
Thank yu for your help, how ever I cant install opera or firefox

Reaction score
Thank yu for your help, how ever I cant install opera or firefox
I need to update to IE8 from IE 7 and I need the sevice pack sp 2 to do thid My up dater for windoes cant update to sp2 I get an error once I get IE 8 then Ill go fire fox or google crome

Ask a Question