    After doing that, I could download the inbox messages from the Provider's
    Server to my inbox local folder BUT I could not do the same with the sent
    messages. I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue

    Abraham, Jul 21, 2010

  2. Abraham

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    Messages on a Webmail account will only download to a POP3 account if they
    are from the Webmail's Inbox. You could go to the Web site and forward
    them to yourself and then drag them into Sent Items from the WinMail
    Inbox, but the headers will not be the same.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS-MVP [Mail]

    Bruce Hagen, Jul 21, 2010

  3. Abraham

    Abraham Guest

    Re: I cant download sent messages from my service provider to Win

    Hi Bruce, thank for your help. In fact, last night I did what you say and I
    could get my sent emails.

    Abraham, Jul 21, 2010