I am Maru (the cute furry creature)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I loved this video of a super good looking kitty

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I was going to post some smartass comment like 'nothing a good sharp cleaver wouldn't sort out' but I actually enjoyed watching that a great deal.

I've owned two cats that both looked very similar to that one.

Obviously a young cat, after about three years old they just don't do that stuff very much.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
You know I would not post something like that until and unless it was worth the effort. Glad you enjoyed it, so it is settled, it was worth the effort :D

I wonder if our Taffycat would approve of it! ;)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
OMG!!!! that cat looks just like my Snoopy, although at 9 years old she hardly moves now...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh that was great! Yes, TC certainly DID enjoy it, what a fun cat! :lol:

floppybootstomp said:
...after about three years old they just don't do that stuff very much.

One of our current four cats is now around 8-10 (ish) years old - cannot be exact because he was a stray originally. He still scoots around playfully with the others. Previous cats have been the same... although there are always exceptions, either due to temperament, or health.

Boxes seem to be a much-favoured "prize" that they all have in common. If the Postie delivers a parcel, the moggies appear as if by magic, to see who can lay first claim to the box. Great fun to watch them :D

Ask a Question