    family with harm.)

    (The wrapped URL if copy/pasted into the addy window of FireFox, will
    unwrap itself and take you to the page.)

    More options Jul 2 2002, 4:55 am
    Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
    From: (Raid)
    Date: 1 Jul 2002 11:55:04 -0700
    Subject: Re: RaiD is rattling his "bones" again... :blush:(

    (mEMe) wrote in message
    > Yes, RaiD and I would have to agree on that score. Sorry... :blush:(

    What score?

    > But rightly or wrongly despite the "good" that RaiD has "not done",
    > (if you get my drift) wrt singularly myself, here in this case of
    > involving my family, I chosen to make an exception now by revealing
    > his private email immediately. As PaX would have done?

    You involved your family when you made it your goal to persecute
    individuals you don't even know. I've simply reminded you of that fact
    that YOU yourself, your single person is not the entire target range
    should any retaliation occur.

    The primary goal of any retaliation is to hurt you. If hurting you
    more can be accomplished by involving your family; it would be silly
    not too. Wouldn't you agree, fool? :)

    > Sure it is swift retaliation and I should have at least counted up to
    > ten as I've recently learnt at DBT... :blush:(

    Nah Brian, You took the bait. You posted an email that wasn't meant to
    me, or so you thought. But the real jokes on you "matey". I wanted to
    test your trust, your so called "honour". As I expected, you were
    lying about that too.

    Nomen Nescio, Jun 8, 2010