Bargain Humble Bundle 9

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a relatively recent Humble Bundle out, which means you can get quite a few games for whatever price you're willing to pay:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

They can be activated on Steam too, which is great :)

The reason I've posted this is for a little game called Faster Than Light - it's a great (but very difficult!) space game:

Captain a spaceship delivering critical intelligence to the Federation while being chased down by rebels in the top-down space strategy game FTL: Faster Than Light. Manage your crew through one-on-one ship combat and life or death situations, while making sure they don’t die from lack of oxygen, fires, or shots from one of an arsenal of weapons. Random scenarios make each trip through the galaxy one full of surprises and challenges.

It's the sort of game that you can dip in and out of, all done in retro graphics. It's like playing on a Spectrum 48k all over again :D.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Brutal Legend ain't much cop imo, unless you like mashing gamepad buttons in sequence fairly regularly just to progress. I'm not familiar with any of the others but I will say at that price the bundle is a bargain.

Ask a Question