    has been doing this for about a week. How can I fix it?

    Thanks
    Pat

    Pat, May 10, 2004

  2. Did you activate it before going on vacation?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    OneNote Tips:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], May 10, 2004

  3. Pat

    Pat Guest

    "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <> wrote in message news:<#>...
    > Did you activate it before going on vacation?

    Yes...It was working and I was able to read my hotmail account. Now I
    keep getting the same error saying that the httpmail is in offline
    mode. I tried reinstalling outlook and that didn't help. I also tried
    creating a new hotmail account. Still doesnt work.

    Thanks
    Pat

    Pat, May 10, 2004
  4. Did you look at the File menu to see if it's in offline mode - also check
    the Help menu, Activate Product... If you don't activate within 50 uses, you
    drop to a limited use mode - generally read only access to your files. It
    sounds like you are in this unactivated state.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    OneNote Tips:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], May 10, 2004