HTC Vive Virtual Reality Headset

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Kit Guru have published their indepth review of the HTC Vive virtual reality headset - here's a snippet:

The HTC Vive works a little differently than the Oculus Rift. Instead of a single tracking camera, it uses two laser-based Lighthouse stations. It also does away with the gamepad and puts instead a pair of motion tracked wand controllers in your hands – think of them as much more accurate and capable Wiimotes.

All of that means that the Vive is designed to operate in a larger space, letting you walk around and interact in very natural ways. Because of these differences, we could go ahead and compare it to the Rift, but we will save that for another day. This review, is all about whether the HTC Vive is worth its weighty £700 price tag.

HTC Vive.jpg

Read the full review here.

Reaction score
Oh come on if I got kit like this V_R would drop his coffee on his keyboard in shock!!:p
Just does not interest me at the moment, but give it 18 months and we will all have it, even me!!:eek:

Ask a Question