HP Printer Characters: Asian to English

Don McC

I have an HP 3520 Printer-Copier-Scanner that shows Asian (Japanese or Chinese?)
characters in the printer's selection window. I would like to change this to
English. I think there must be a reset option or an option to change the
printer's language back to English.

The printer prints in English; it's just the option panel on the face of the
printer that is in Asian. Can anyone offer any help?

David H. Lipman

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=5162506&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us