    Hello. I have problems with installing HP LJ3020 printer on XP pro x64. Could
    someone help and say how to install and configure?
    Using USB cabel

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006

    DO NOT connect printer to PC. Insert installation CD and follow the prompts.
    It will prompt you when to connect it and when to turn it on during the
    installation of the software. If you have it connected now, disconnect it.
    --
    XP - WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006

    But drivers on CD are only for 32bit. NAd when i plug in to computer on USB i
    asked about Dot4 USB drivers, but nothing.

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  4. Did you look at HP's website to find 64 bit drivers?
    www.coribright.com/Windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Sep 12, 2006