    to fix this problem?

    thanks

    Bobby

    Bobby, May 9, 2005

  2. "Bobby" <> wrote in message
    news:427f7a8f$0$295$...

    > I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
    > HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
    > document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
    > options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
    > software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can

    do
    > to fix this problem?

    My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
    works OK and generated 15 Registry entries. How many
    show in yours?

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    Don Phillipson, May 10, 2005

  3. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    well I have no clue as to what sort registry entries were generated.. is
    that important? how can I check?

    Rgds

    Bobby

    Bobby, May 11, 2005