Howdy!

Reaction score
I'm Clueless Kerry, from Missouri. I found this site when trying to figure out how to some formulas in Excel. My job has tested my Excel knowledge, and I now do feel completely clueless. I hope there's an Excel guru out there, who is patient, who would be willing to help me.
I'm married and have 2 boys, 14 & 7. They both know the computer better than me.
Hope you all have a Wonderful day!

Reaction score
Welcome Kerry

Hello (Clueless) Kerry & Welcome to PCReview:wave:
I'm sure you know more than some IT users, you found us here, so thats a start:thumb:

Reaction score
Hiya Clueless Kerry!

Welcome matey :wave: You will, have all the help you need just hang in there......

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forums
happywave.gif

I've seen your post about the Excel problem - I'm afraid I can't help you, but I'm sure someone here will be able to :)

Reaction score
Hey Kerry :)
Go ahead and post details of your problem.... my sister is amazing at Excel :user: - I'll pick her brains on your behalf ;)

Cheers
Kev

:wave:

Reaction score
Kev,
Thanks for the response. I did post it, so if your sister or you can lend me a hand that would be great!
Thanks,
Kerry

Ask a Question