Howdy do

Reaction score
Howdy there, Just browsing around the super highway and come across these forums, looked a nice place to stop and register and join in so here I am :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Wellcome.

:thumb:

have a look around 'crunchers corner' while your here

:D

Reaction score
Ive noticed theres a few varioust member ranks here, what are all the ranks in full ?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, then after 500 posts you can customise your title :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, then after 500 posts you can customise your title :)
We give incentives to jump the queue ... and could be persuaded to give you a custom title, for such things as joining our merry band of Crunchers. :D

Feel free to browse, the 'bouncers' here are pretty lenient, only one you really have to look out for is that mucks fellow ... don't tell him I told you though. ;)

Entry is free to all catagories. :thumb:

Reaction score
The cruncher software is THINK software i take it ? I have downloaded the software just after regging here and currently trying to config the settings lol I keep checking the certificates page but it states "There are no certificates available for Breadcake".... Anyow time for play is over and its off to work we go... all three and half hours of it... byeeeeeee for now see ya all soon

BTW.... Its nice to meet you all :p

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Upgrades?

muckshifter said:
and could be persuaded to give you a custom title, for such things as joining our merry band of Crunchers. :D
Hey Mucks, you never told me that before, lol;) I just signed up for the good of it ....

muckshifter

Reaction score
CITech said:
Hey Mucks, you never told me that before, lol;) I just signed up for the good of it ....
... ah well, the 'special offer only started today ... extra 10% discount for applying online and a free pen ... only open to new registries ... sorry about that.

:D

We are only too please to have people who don't need any encouragement. :thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
We are only too please to have people who don't need any encouragement. :thumb:
Does that politely translate as "mug"? (lol):D

Reaction score
Quick question for you all..... How do I get the stastistics as most of you have done in your signatures ?

Reaction score
Thanks for that info.. just a couple of probs with crunching.... seemed ok last night when I tested everything however today is a different day ! Link to screenshot - keep getting an error message ( last window in screenshot) Was going to query other things but I seem to have them sorted now (thats why the control panel is shown in the screen shot too) :p Am I ok to link to the teamname PC Review to help boost the totals or would you rather me start a new team

muckshifter

Reaction score
Change "number of copies of THINK" from Auto to 1 (one)

change the next two to hidden ... and insert team number ... 2250, is the # for PCR but we have other members 'crunching' for other teams. Bloody turncoats. ;)

make sure you are online and press save ... it should sort itself out.

Ask a Question