    hi
    how to write 738.45 rupees in words

    , Apr 4, 2007

  2. RobinS Guest

    This sounds like a homework assignment.

    Robin S.
    ---------------------------
    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi
    > how to write 738.45 rupees in words

    RobinS, Apr 4, 2007

  3. suman Guest

    On Apr 4, 8:43 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > hi
    > how to write 738.45 rupees in words

    string[ ] ones=new string[ ] {"one","two"........"ninteen"};
    string[ ] tens=new string [ ]{"ten",twenty",........."ninty"};

    once you have defined this two arrays you can proceed forword

    suman, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Easy: Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight Rupees and Forty Five Paise

    That should get you an A+ at least

    Paul Hadfield, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Apr 4, 2007
  6. rossum Guest

    On 3 Apr 2007 20:43:09 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >hi
    >how to write 738.45 rupees in words

    1 Write a program that can write amounts from INR 0 to INR 9 in words,
    whole rupees only. Stop. Test your program and correct all the
    errors you find. Do not continue until you are sure that it works for
    all values in the range.

    2 Now extend your program so that it covers amounts from INR 0 to INR
    99. Stop. Test. Correct. Do not continue until you are sure that it
    works.

    3 Further extend your program to cover amounts from INR 0 to INR 999.
    Stop, test, correct. Do not continue until you are sure that it
    works.

    4 Now extend you program to cover the ".00" to ".99" part. Test and
    correct.

    Congratulations, you have now finished your homework.

    If you find a problem that you cannot solve, post the code you have
    written here and we will help you with it.

    rossum

    rossum, Apr 4, 2007
  7. Guest Guest

    ....or some prefer seven hundred thirty-eight rupees, forty-five paise....
    (no and after one hundreds)

    Guest, Apr 4, 2007
  8. Mark Rae Guest

    "Michael Monteith" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > ...or some prefer seven hundred thirty-eight rupees, forty-five paise....
    > (no and after one hundreds)

    Depends where you come from...

    Mark Rae, Apr 4, 2007
  9. Hey Paul

    It is nice to know ppl know the INR so well. But I m not sure as to wht
    this post means coz' this sorta thing is taught at the kindergarten
    level in India so what is a kid doin in this forum?

    with regards,

    J.V.Ravichandran
    - http://www.geocities.com/
    jvravichandran