Outlook How to View Outlook Express Emails in Win 7 (or these .dbx files see below)?

Reaction score
Hi,
I was avid user of Outlook Express and had tons of emails in it (including prince of Nigeria who promised me some amount from his treasure :)). As I learnt later that Outlook Express is not available for Windows 7 and it was removed in Vista. I don’t have much to do with those mails but sometime I do feel it would be great if I at least can view those Outlook Express emails in my Windows 7. Currently there is a backup and I can see at least 4 .dbx files in it (Folder.dbx, Inbox.dbx, Offline.dbx, Outbox.dbx) .
Any help will be appreciated here.

Reaction score
I am sure that prince would be bankrupt by now had he kept his promise :p

For the problem that you have mentioned there is a tweak that I found in one software that you can use for your purpose. You can download it from here. The developer of it I guess designed it for the dbx conversion purpose but the tool can also help you for your stated purpose as well.

Ask a Question