    add it to my home network, the windows 7 pc can view my windows xp shared
    files, but the 2 windows xp computers can not view the windows 7 shared files.

    Any one know a fix?

    knightstar, Aug 17, 2010

  2. You're off topic for this newsgroup, which is for Windows Defender
    discussions.
    Go here: Windows 7:
    http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7
    This article should help you, though:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-7/share-files-and-printers-between-windows-7-and-xp/

    -steve

    --
    Stephen Boots
    MVP-Windows Live

    Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live, Aug 18, 2010