    have to be a macro, but I've never used them. Anyone got a hint for
    poor little me? :)

    Thanks.

    Michael Barnard, Jul 8, 2003

  2. You might get a few hints at
    http://home.zebra.net/~sbarnhill/Letterhead.htm. The biggest tip is not to
    put your letterhead at the top of the document body; put it in the header.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jul 9, 2003

  3. On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:16:45 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
    <> wrote:

    >You might get a few hints at
    >http://home.zebra.net/~sbarnhill/Letterhead.htm. The biggest tip is not to
    >put your letterhead at the top of the document body; put it in the header.

    Hi.

    Thanks for the link. My letterhead is in the header, but there's some
    text such as the "Dear Sir or Madam" line that needs to be editable
    that isn't in it. This is what is taking up the space.

    Michael Barnard, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Michael Barnard

    Graham Mayor Guest

    See also
    http://www.gmayor.dsl.pipex.com/Macrobutton.htm

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    Graham Mayor, Jul 9, 2003
  5. On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:39:41 +0100, "Graham Mayor" <>
    wrote:

    >See also
    >http://www.gmayor.dsl.pipex.com/Macrobutton.htm

    Cool folks. Thanks for the help.

    --
    Regards from Mike Barnard
    South Coast, UK.

    [Remove ".trousers" spamblock to reply by email]

    Michael Barnard, Jul 9, 2003
  6. On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:03:37 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
    <> wrote:

    >In that case you do need the macro that may or may not be mentioned in that
    >article. Set a bookmark where you want the initial cursor location to be and
    >record a macro of going to that bookmark. Name the macro AutoNew and save it
    >in the letter template, and whenever you create a new document based on that
    >template, the insertion point will be where you need it to be.

    Cool, thanks for the help.

    Michael Barnard, Jul 9, 2003