    I want to see just "All mail folders" I can't see how to remove this. Can
    anyone let me know how to make the "Favorite Folders" go away.

    Thanks

    J. McClary, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Not possible.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    "J. McClary" <> wrote in message
    news:eNmxOP%...
    > I would prefer NOT to see the Favorites Folder in my outlook 2003

    interface.

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Aug 6, 2004

  3. "J. McClary" <> wrote in message news:<eNmxOP#>...
    > I would prefer NOT to see the Favorites Folder in my outlook 2003 interface.
    > I want to see just "All mail folders" I can't see how to remove this. Can
    > anyone let me know how to make the "Favorite Folders" go away.
    >
    > Thanks

    I did it

    Edward Singleterry, Aug 13, 2004
  4. J. McClary

    Guest Guest

    Can you share with us how you did it?

    Guest, Sep 22, 2004
  5. J. McClary

    Guest Guest

    Hi all,

    Thank you for sharing Edward...

    I was able to do it as well :p

    Solution (Worked for me):
    1) Remove all items from 'Favorites Folder';
    2) Add your 'Inbox' to the 'Favorites Folder' again;
    3) Click on the 'Folder List' icon in your 'Navigation Pane'.

    This removed my 'Favorites Folder'.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005
  6. J. McClary

    Guest Guest

    WOO HOO!. You Rock! Stupid Favirote Folders crap. And stupid MS for not
    making it toggleable. Boooo.

    Guest, Mar 16, 2005
  7. J. McClary

    Neeva Candida

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Of course you realize that you could simply skip steps 1 and 2 and go directly to step 3.

    However, the minute you select "Mail" from the Navigation pane it will return.

    Thanks,

    Neeva

    Neeva Candida, Jul 13, 2006