    spreadheets quantity or due another reason. Wokbook
    contains no macro.

    Thanks

    Mars, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Follow-Up: how to reduce Excel workbook size

    Honey Can I Shrink the Spreadsheet ?

    Refer to the following article ...

    DEALING WITH SPREADSHEET BLOAT

    www.beyondtechnology.com/tips019.shtml

    How Excel workbooks become bloated and what can be done about it.

    Hope it Helps,

    - Rodney POWELL
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    Beyond Technology
    Spring, Texas USA
    www.BeyondTechnology.com

    "Mars" <> wrote in message news:d24601c48ac1$4070c4f0$...
    The size of my Excel workbook quickly increases (I store
    each document as a separate sheet in a single workbook, so
    the number of sheets quickly increase). How to try reduce
    workbook size? Since I am nor sure is the big size due

    Rodney POWELL, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Mars

    Mars Guest

    Follow-Up: how to reduce Excel workbook size

    Thanks a lot.

    Mars
    **********

    Mars, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Mars

    Guest Guest

    Follow-Up: how to reduce Excel workbook size

    'Note: You can also go into the VBE (Visual Basic Editor)
    and execute the command ActiveSheet.UsedRange in the
    Immediate window to reset the UsedRange without having to
    save.'
    Where do located this 'Immediate window'? Will this
    operation restore normal workbook size without manual
    removing additional rows/columns?

    Guest, Aug 25, 2004