    reasonable amount to have it recovered.

    Thank you so much

    Wei Li

    Wei Li, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Wei Li

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Wei Li,

    See this page for ways to recover your presentation....
    http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00108.htm

    Before you do anything I would copy the file, and work with the copy.

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    free sample templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com

    TAJ Simmons, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Wei Li

    Don Althaus Guest

    I would just like to reinforce that the suggestion to try and open the
    presentation in Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org) mentioned to the PPT
    FAQ is a viable one. I have recoverd several presentations from students
    this way. The trick is to open it and run through the entire show to make
    sure it is ok. Then save it to a different file name, don't just overwrite
    the existing file.

    Don Althaus, Jul 10, 2003
  4. "TAJ Simmons" <> wrote in message
    > Steve, would it make sense to combine 108 and 423 in the next friday
    > session?

    I don't think so - 108's Windows specific, 423 is the Mac version.
    I just added a link from 108 to 423 for the Mac folk who wander in by
    mistake, though.

    Steve Rindsberg, Jul 10, 2003