how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Sep 27, 2005.

    how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote)

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

    Sonia Guest

    Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on the 10 key numeric pad.
    --

    Sonia Coleman
    Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team

    Sonia, Sep 27, 2005

    Re: how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote

    What Sonia said or click on Insert, Symbol, click on the copyright symbol,
    click on Insert, click on Close.
    --
    Thanks,
    Glenna Shaw

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

    Re: how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote

    I tried that and it WONT let you do it when you are header or footer... It
    won;t ket you click on Insert, Symbol, and copyright symbol..

    THe Alt 0169 WORKS......

    BIG THANKS!!!

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

    Re: how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote

    Cool. I learned something new, too.
    --
    Thanks,
    Glenna Shaw

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Re: how to put copyright symbol in powerpoint (header or footnote

    Another trick.....

    type in open bracket
    (

    a lower case

    a close bracket
    )

    in any text box, powerpoint will 'auto correct' it to a single copyright
    symbol.

    this can be copied and pasted into the footer area/menu/window thing

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

    TAJ Simmons, Sep 27, 2005