    elvin9 Guest

    I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and B and
    I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.

    elvin9, Aug 28, 2008

  2. How is this related to FrontPage?
    --
    Tom [Pepper] Willett
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
    "You're a daisy if you do!"
    ---
    FrontPage Support:
    http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
    ===
    :

    Tom [Pepper] Willett, Aug 28, 2008

  3. elvin9

    elvin9 Guest

    No this is for microsoft excel

    elvin9, Aug 28, 2008
  4. Well, this is a FrontPage newsgroup. You need to post in an Excel
    newsgroups.
    --
    Tom [Pepper] Willett
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
    "elvin9" <> wrote in message
    : No this is for microsoft excel
    :
    : "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:
    :
    : > How is this related to FrontPage?
    : > --
    : > Tom [Pepper] Willett
    : > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
    : > "You're a daisy if you do!"
    : > ---
    : > FrontPage Support:
    : > http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
    : > ===
    : > "elvin9" <> wrote in message
    : > news:...
    : > :I have a file with too many taps with informationt in the column A and
    : > and
    : > : I want to put all together in only one tap call summary how I can do.
    : > :
    : >
    : >
    : >

    Tom [Pepper] Willett, Aug 28, 2008
  5. What's a "tap" ?

    --
    Rob Giordano

    Rob Giordano \(Crash\), Aug 30, 2008
  6. A devise used to extract the nectar of Gods from a beer keg

    Stefan B Rusynko, Aug 30, 2008
  7. oh that kinda tap!

    --
    Rob Giordano